returnInField problem

Friedrich F. Grohmann shedrup at ms9.hinet.net
Thu Dec 29 11:12:41 EST 2005

Mark Smith asked:

>How is the returnInField handler in the script of field "x" being
>triggered?

The relevant part of the script in Stack A is

     put myVariable into fld x
     select after fld x
     type numToChar(13)

This works if executed from the message box. Nevertheless, since nothing
happened I've also tried to select manually after the text in fld x, just
in order to be sure, but the result is the same -the text in fld y will
not be found.

Still baffled,
Fritz