Player and tracks

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Dec 29 09:34:30 EST 2005

Hi Malte,

> Hi all,
>
> I think I run into a small problem with players here. If you find
> the time could you please test something for me?
> create a player, set the filename of the player to an audiofile
> in messagebox:
> put the tracks of player 1
> Returns: "1,Ton,0,2486" on a german Mac Os X.2.8

same here ;-)

> As "Ton" is the german word for "audio" I fear it might be
> different on non german systems.
> Also I would like to know what is returned on windows / Linux if
> possible.

No QT on Linux/Unix, will check windows a little later...
But i think "tracks" are a QT only feature just like the controller!

> If anyone of you has a nifty trick how to detect if a player
> contains audio and/or video that works cross plat and cross
> languages and doesn´t require an external I would be very grateful.

You could check "the formattedhight" or "the formattedwidth" of the
player
which should return 0 (zero) if it is an audio file.

And check "the result" in any case ;-)

> Thanks for your time!
>
> Malte, *oO*

*oO*?