A supplement suite of office programs?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:38:47 EST 2005

Jonathan.....

Have you used any Windows-specific code or tricks in your application? If
not, and assuming you have an appropriate RunRev license and version, have
you tried just building your app for OS X?

I'd be interested in looking at, commenting on and perhaps participating in
this process but I'm an OSX kinda guy.