Debugging and the execution path

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Thu Dec 22 13:24:59 EST 2005

Dennis, et al.

Right! Folder of watched vars would be possible. HOWEVER I will then
have to save those watched vars as a custom prop in the object.

How to create a watched var: drag a var into the "watch" folder.
Caveat: no folders no watched vars. Can't have everything.

Make sense?

Best,

Jerry Daniels

5 Reasons 12 Top Rev Developers Use to Constellation!
http://daniels-mara.com/products/5reasons.htm