Send spool file to Ip address?

Mark Smith masmitsend at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 21 20:08:57 EST 2005

Have you tried reading the file into a variable, and then writing it
to the socket?

assuming the spool file is binary:
put URL ("binfile:" & theFilePath) into myVar
write myVar to socket "192.168.0.201"

or even bypassing the variable (don't know if this is reasonable)
write URL ("binfile:" & theFilePath) to socket "192.168.0.201"

Mark