steel itunes-like skins

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Tue Dec 20 17:54:43 EST 2005

You wrote:

> Hi Bob,

Hi Eric

Thanks for that. I've not been around recently (finishing work before my
christmas break) and I'm in a mad rush before I go up north to relax...see
www.burghead.com so I will get to the site tomorrow night when I get my
laptop back home and download all the goodies. I really appreciate your help
with these tools.

I'm taking the laptop on my christmas break because I cant be without a
machine to play with for the next 2.5 weeks. :-)

Cheers
Bob; Sunny Scotland (honest)