crash on me in Chatrev?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Dec 20 08:09:19 EST 2005

On Dec 20 2005, at 10:32, sims wrote:

> At 11:09 PM -0800 12/19/05, Judy Perry wrote:
>> Okay, I'm begging... why does Rev continually crash on me in Chatrev?
>
> Any chance of something blocking ports, either your machine
> or ISP?
>
> ciao,
> sims

I guess it can't be the sockets, as she is able to connect and only
after some time she get's disconnected (due to rev crashing).

But i have an idea that it could be the sound:
Most clients do use one or two player objects to play sounds, so what
is your quicktime setup judy? did you try to put empty into the two
sound setting fields yet?

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com