ANN: Colorpattern Toolkit available for download

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sun Dec 18 15:27:34 EST 2005

I have just uploaded a slightly modified version of the Toolkit.

What did change?

- The option to save image data externally as arrays has been
eliminated. Instead I now only use *compressed* HTMLtext files that have
an average size of only 10 KB. Reloading the images is much faster that way.

- For storing images internally I have also switched from arrays to
compressed HTMLtext. Apart from faster reloading the stack size remains
almost uneffected.
This holds for internally storing images 1 to 4. Images A and B need
two-dimensional arrays as before, because otherwise the connected
overlay functions would not work.

- I have slightly improved the stack closing procedures.

- The "pseudo"-close button near the decorations bar has been deleted.
This was a remnant from earlier experiments I forgot to delete.

The files can be downloaded as before from here:
<http://www.sanke.org/Software/PatternToolkitWin.zip> (3.6 MB) and
<http://www.sanke.org/Software/PatternToolkitMacOS.sit> (2 MB) or from
pages "Pattern Art" or "Sample Stacks" of  <http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>.

 From the log of my website I see that the Toolkit has been downloaded