Downloading a Rev app from a server

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Dec 18 15:26:55 EST 2005

Richard,

best way is not to generate the standalone and use the single file
stackfile, this way a simple GO STACK URL will do... if you must
generate a standalone, then zip it beforehand, then transfer, create
a routine that will unzip it and load, but that sucks because you'll
end up with duplicate memory use for engine since (it's two
standalones in memory), and the file will be bigger... and will not
be cross platform, using the plain rev file is better as it works
everywhere and loads faster.

cheers
andre