Forums & off topic posts

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Thu Dec 15 16:54:31 EST 2005

Heh...

I guess they are listening...

Thanks Kevin.

So, um...

Can we have 3-D objects?

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Kevin
Miller
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:51 PM
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: Forums & off topic posts

Hi Everyone,

There are some major site revisions planned for January and user forums
are
among them.  We've been quiet because we've been trying to get some
other
engineering pieces worked out just now, but now several list users have
contacted us with complaints about the level of noise that has nothing
to do
with using Revolution.

I ask the following:

Be patient about the forums request.  They are planned and coming.  We
will
be talking about them by mid January.  There will be some off-topic
support
there.

Please end the threads on the off topic areas.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools

subscription preferences: