Forums & off topic posts

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Dec 15 16:51:10 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

There are some major site revisions planned for January and user forums are
among them.  We've been quiet because we've been trying to get some other
engineering pieces worked out just now, but now several list users have
contacted us with complaints about the level of noise that has nothing to do
with using Revolution.

I ask the following:

Be patient about the forums request.  They are planned and coming.  We will
be talking about them by mid January.  There will be some off-topic support
there.

Please end the threads on the off topic areas.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools