How About a Forum, I'll Supply the Space?

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Thu Dec 15 09:55:35 EST 2005

I say just do it...

You can set it up such that you don't step on their toes. One of the
forums can be for this list, the rest of the forums can be more
specific. Participants can have the option, when they post a message to
one of the more specific forums, to have it automatically post to this
list.

Just be careful to avoid some sort of recursion problem where a posting
bounces back and forth.

Just my thoughts,

Jonathan