How About a Forum, I'll Supply the Space?

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Dec 15 07:44:42 EST 2005

I agree. Email is a more convenient way to receive and browse
information (hey, I don't have to do anything to get it) when there
are 10 or 20 messages a day. A graph of recent activity on this list
would look pretty steep. And though I think it has had some of the
characteristics of a spike, I don't think it really is a spike.

And we have to go to the archives anyway to search by threads (though
it doesn't cross month boundaries!).

Of course all this might mean I should unsubscribe from this list and
remind myself daily to check the archives . . .

Charles Hartman