[OT] Re: discussions, opinions and religion

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Wed Dec 14 08:27:15 EST 2005

I couldn't agree with Dan more.  Members of this list have done a
good job in courteously steering discussions.  And I have come to
understand Revolution as much from gaining an appreciation of the
people who use it as from learning code.  It would be a shame if that
were lost.

	Greg

     Gregory Lypny

     Associate Professor of Finance