how to beat confabulator

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Tue Dec 13 19:26:21 EST 2005

Marielle,

I thought I'd upload my (man is it ever) noncommercial app, the
English Metrics Tutorial, to your education site; but I don't see the
"metadata file creator" advertised on that page. (I'm using Safari,
if that makes a difference.) So I'm not sure what steps to follow.

Reply off-list if you'd prefer.

Charles Hartman