How to make the "lists" all on the one list

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Tue Dec 13 16:25:12 EST 2005

Hi all.

Here is one suggestion on how to make the lists all easily accessable.
I use PDAtoolbox and they have a fantastic forum that is updated by the
second (if you want a chat, there are different sections for the chat).
Indeed, there is a members section that is not readable to non-members.

Perhaps we could have a sustem like this, so that newbies can get the info
and the oldies (eg been using the list for more than 3 months) :-) can have
a rant in the members section that is not viewable to the newbies.

That way they are not put of by OT discussions.

have a look at
http://www.pdatnutsandbolts.com/forums/

ATB
Bob