how to beat confabulator

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Tue Dec 13 15:52:22 EST 2005

> The only hickup though is that if we clicked on a rev url to
> download the widget, it would launch another instance of
> rev (in windows) which could be disastrous (in my pro opinion
> as a pc user) or for mac users, i might not be recognized as
> a rev file...

Oups, I misunderstood that. Anyway. Now, when you press on the blue
arrow any rev file is automatically downloaded rather than displayed
on the screen. Can PC users check this work on IE? I have read
somewhere that this may not work on IE as it doesn't implement HTTP
properly.

If you are curious, there are two ways to achieve this. A not so safe
one, using php:
<http://uk.php.net/header> (see header("Content-Type: application/
force-download");)
A safer one, using  .htaccess