Standalone on a CD

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Dec 13 09:59:37 EST 2005

It would help to know which platform you are running on, but
generally in a standalone, it means:

MacOS X - It's the folder of the App inside the Bundle.
Window - It's the folder that contains the .exe application.

A better way of doing this IMO is to use the fileName of this stack
property, like so:

local myFolder

put the filename of this stack into myFolder
set the itemdelimiter to "/"
put empty into item -1 of myFolder -- Remove last item but leave trailing "/"
set the itemdelimiter to ","

Now to get a file in the same folder, just do

local myFilePathName

put myFolder & "FileName.xxx" into myFilePathName

Hope this helps
Dave