List Splitting - Idea

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Tue Dec 13 13:31:12 EST 2005

I like this idea.

runrevforums.com is available. Forum software is easy to setup. I can
get the name and host it (with Runtime Revolution's blessing that is.)
No need to moderate (much.) If one wants it all pushed to them via
email, that's easy to do.

I must admit that I like getting the email though. It typically gets
faster response for those in need. Brackets in the [Subject] line are
not to hard to do.

The big thing for me is not to "split" the traffic into other lists. I
find it to much work to check so many locations all the time.

WAIT A SECOND! How about RSS? Half-hour digests of the list via RSS?

dave