CGI Sendmail function and spam

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 05:28:42 EST 2005

My "system" is not operating now since the project was cancelled a couple
years ago, but I still had the activity logged and reported to my personal
email account every five minutes.  This was a mission critical point, so any
interruption was important.

As far as abuse, I probably got lucky and did not suffer any attacks.  I did
receive some miscellaneous junk once in a while, but filtered it so only my
stuff went out.

Sorry I cannot be of more help in your situation.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas