iTunes for windows

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 11 15:20:45 EST 2005

My dear Scott,

Thanks, I just reposted for more info. I do need a windows solution
if at all possible.

I am going to look into the XML file and what I can do with it. Also
your stack looks interesting and I will play with it later. Looks
good though.

Right now I would very much like to 'talk" to iTunes from both
windows and the mac. But on the mac side it seems very doable, it is
the windows side I am concerned about.

This project seems like I could do any number of things with it. I
nee to grasp what is actually doable at this point but an external
would be great. I am looking into it. So many people (on the mac
side) have written co-apps to go along with iTunes that the item in
question may already be out there.

This is my project so I will be sharing what ever I find with the list.

Thanks again,

Tom