Can I do "show through" graphic regions...

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Dec 10 14:40:49 EST 2005

Recently, Roger Guay wrote:

> I was looking at the card script of your wonderful abacus stack, and
> wondered how the mouseUp gets passed to the card since each abacus
> element has an empty moueUp handler in it???

In reality, the controls have *no* scripts within them.  The empty mouseUp
handler is automatically added there as a convenience by the IDE.  This is
something to consider when editing controls since it's possible wind up with
empty handlers if you apply the script instead of just closing the script
editor.

Thanks for the kind words BTW. :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi