Can I do "show through" graphic regions...

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Dec 10 14:57:35 EST 2005

Hi Roger,

As you have been, I have been amazed to see many years ago :-) empty
scripts in a stack written by Frederic Rinaldi (called FreDOS’Stack:
some of you will remember...)
And I learned... how to never repeat a line of code in my own stacks.
It's what did Scott:

on mouseUp
   if "peg" is in short name of the target then
   <snip>
   put last char of tPeg into N
   etc.

By naming correctly his buttons (peg1, peg2, etc.), Scott is able to
know *who" is the target and act accordingly.
All the code is in a single place: safe and easy to maintain :-)
Hope it's clearer :-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/    eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/