Is there a way to determine and control screen resolution in RR?

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 10:30:52 EST 2005

Back again, with thanks, to tap the brains of the RR experts once more:   I
have created a Revolution application (on Macintosh) that calls for a screen
size close to 1024x768.   Since some users (Mac or Windows) may have their
monitors set to less than that, I am concerned that the stacks may be too big to
fit their monitors.   While I can issue a "ReadMe" note telling   users how to
reset their screen resolution, is there a way   of automatically doing this in
Revolution?   I.e., can Revolution determine a user's screen resolution and
alert them to increase it, or, better, can Revolution change the user's screen
resolution and then convert back to the original resolution when the program
closes?   Thanks.
Steve Goldberg