rawkeydown

FMoyer at aol.com FMoyer at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 11:04:35 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/7/05 8:46:36 AM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

> I tried that here with a G4 and a wireless "Gyration" Keyboard and it
> shows me four numbers for F10,Enter,k,9 etc. SO I assume it is
> working. I did not lookup the numbers to see if they were correct.

Actually, there should be 5 numbers.

> I don't know if you looked at the "Keyboard Shortcuts" Tab in the
> "Keyboard & Mouse" Pane in the "System Preferences..."
> With "Full Keyboard Access" on the F keys are treated differently out
> of the box on the newer powerbooks. Did you try turning off the F key
> shortcuts? etc.
>
> Yes, I tried all of those things. Good ideas, though. Thanks.

> The other thing I thought of was the International Keyboard Pane
> "Input Source Options" and/or the Universal Access Pane.

I've looked all over these areas for mention of F9 or the Enter key or   k, i
or 9, but haven't found anything.

>   What systems/computers did this work on? Maybe I can test them here
> to see this working.

Thanks a lot for offering to help. I'm only using this app on my Powerbook
G4. I used to have an aluminum G4 Powerbook 1.25 mHz speed and it worked fine.
Then 2 weeks ago, I got the latest Powerbook G4 and now it messes up. I went
back to the store and tried it on one of their demo Powerbooks and it also
didn't work.