Why isn't Rev more popular?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 5 22:45:48 EST 2005

I don't make commercial apps for sale but I do write prototypes for
development on PDAs and cell phones. Revolution does exactly what I
need to make a living with it as our primary tool.

Tom

P.S. I don't see why you need to be rude calling "if monks" a
plaything and ButtonGadget a trivial app, I'm sure you could find a
way to be a little more respectful of your fellow programmers here
and there hard earned efforts.