An unsolicited message on my Rev address ;-<

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:35:48 EST 2005

OK, I think all the threads and messages at
http://www.revolutionpros.comexcerpting from this list have now had
their email addresses obfuscated.

(BTW, there are now 50 threads from this list digested there. I generally
add several each week. What I do is take a thread I find interesting and
potentially useful from this list, remove all the duplicaton, long sig
lines, and Rev list sigs and arrange things in a logical sequence. Then I
post them to that "Best of the List" location. It's a free service. Hope you
find it useful.)