More on Clocks...

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:43:30 EST 2005

Very nice!
...but I've also experienced some odd behavior. When running the clock on
Win XP in either the Rev IDE or Dreamcard Player, it looks...well.. erm..
very bad. (no transparency for the clock face and no masking for the ball
images.)

On the other hand, when running the clock with the "stackrunner" app on the
same box, it looks fabulous!

This is the first time I've ever run across a problem of any kind in running
stacks from the IDE or player... any ideas?

-Dave-