More on Clocks...

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon Dec 5 18:09:18 EST 2005

>  > OK, twist my arm, I did it -- in your message box:
>>
>  >   go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/ballclock4.rev"
>>
>>  For better visibility, run the stack on a medium to dark value desktop (the
>>  stack won't be very visible against a white background).
>>
>>  OK then... a multi-window widget (kind of).  You can drag the base and it
>>  will reposition all its parts.  Perhaps this accounts for "sexy".
>>

>Hi Scott,
>
>Up to your usual gorgeous-looking standard :-)
>My 13 year old son says "Wow, that's SOO cool!" You don't get any more
>praise than that!
>
>Cheers,
>Sarah

The website is beautiful, Scott, and so is the other stuff I see on
the site. Visually fascinating, too.

The volume on the sound effects might be a bit high. If you like to
make your own sounds -- it seems you do -- I'd suggest sounds a
little closer to the "musical" end of the musical-vs.-industrial
spectrum. Tastes differ, though.

I'd love to see the clock. I tried to find a downloads link, but
maybe there isn't one. Clicking on the link in the email from the
list gives me a window full of code. What to do?

Thanks,

Tim