European Revolution Conference 2006

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Dec 4 11:25:59 EST 2005

>Also, I noticed that I am present in 5 of the 6 conference photos! :-)

Brazilians have buffets mastered! In the buffet photo, I am certain that you
managed to fill a plate before the camera person even set up!  ;-)

>Sims, thanks again for all the hard work organizing the conference

My pleasure, Andre. I'm looking forward to doing another. It was great fun and
lots of learning took place...the next one will be even better! This time the
hotel will be setting up our own lounge for the evening for snacks, drinks, and
talk between friends new & old. New WiFi and ADSL in rooms also.

sims
EuroRevCon 2006
http://techietours.com