Why is Konfabulator "Pretty?"

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sun Dec 4 13:44:26 EST 2005

I'll definitely look into the archives for the clock solutions.

However, the JavaScript file to run the Konfabulator clock is in fact only
9,280 bytes.

Further, any code comparisons between this and the Revolution
implementations should consider equal feature comparisons:

1) Customizable tint for rim and background images
2) Nice, realistically animated, "bouncy" second hand
3) Date display that can be turned on/off
4) Attractive custom images used for all elements (hands, face, rim, etc.)
5) Preferences interface for colorization, chime interval, window level,
etc.
6) Variable Opacity through to the desktop

It wouldn't be fair to compare the leanest possible Revolution clock to the
fanciest possible clock widget, would it?

Bill

"Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote
in message news:43932E99.3050805 at fourthworld.com...