European Revolution Conference 2006

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Dec 4 10:45:01 EST 2005

I have the most fond memories of Malta and Sims and Cloe and all the
others guys. If I manage to sum enough money I'll sure stay more than
some days there. I hope I am able to go again this time.

Also, I noticed that I am present in 5 of the 6 conference photos! :-)

Sims, thanks again for all the hard work organizing the conference
Cheers
andre