Why isn't Rev more popular? [Mailing List]

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Sat Dec 3 14:47:58 EST 2005

Richard,

WOW. That's very nice. Is this link to the web interface listed on
the Rev site? I was unaware of it.

BTW, I emailed you about doing an article on Constellation. Maybe it
got misdirected or lost.

Best,

Jerry

http://www.daniels-mara.com/products/constellation.htm
Scripts and properties in a tabbed editor!