Help needed downloading a file to a folder

Rodney Somerstein rodneys at io.com
Sat Dec 3 08:52:30 EST 2005

Thanks again for the help Andre. I was spending time with the docs,
but unfortunately they don't seem to tie things together very well.
For instance, I found the load URL command and therefor realized that
it cached the file to memory. Even the callback message part was
clear. However, I couldn't easily find how to write the file out to
disk after that.

I don't expect to have problems finding the zip creator code. I'll
just look at another zip file. I still haven't quite gotten the hang
of when OS X needs a creator/filetype code set versus when it will
just work based on the extension. I download PC zip files all the
time via a browser. I was guessing that Mozilla doesn't set the
creator/filetype codes, but maybe I'm wrong on this.

-Rodney