Very annoying IDE Problem

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Apr 17 08:07:50 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have a Stack that has an error in the preOpenStack or preOpenCard
sctipts. However when I try to load the stack and work on it in the
IDE. I can't open any of the property inspector on any of the objects
and other parts of the IDE hang. So eventually I quit RunRev and then
as my stack window disappears, I see an error window appear, but of
course the IDE then quits and I can't see what the error is!!!!

How can I get the Error Window to appear? So I can either ignore or
debug the script?

Thanks a lot
Dave