Very annoying IDE Problem

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Apr 17 08:34:17 EDT 2005

Hi David,

If locking messages does not change anything, that means probably that
your stack is corrupted :-(
Don't have you any backup?
See my free Backups Picker plugin on my web site or altArchive from
Chipp Walters:

http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution&l=en
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginDownload/Downloads.htm

Le 17 avr. 05, à 14:23, David Burgun a écrit :

> Well I tried that and it brought the Stack to the front but nothing
> else happened and I the only thing I can do is quite the IDE.
>
> Before I quit, I had attempted to open the Property Inspector of an
> object and before the IDE quits this window appears as well as the
> error window!
>
> I'm looking at the docs now but can't seem to find anything.

Best,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Web site		http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/