Flash/QuickTime interaction with Revolution

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Sep 16 14:23:23 EDT 2004

On Sep 16, 2004, at 11:18 AM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> Ah, I'll shut up. I never stay in the good graces of this list when I
> imply the Revolution is not always the right tool for all types of
> applications.

There is nothing wrong with saying that since it is true.  But if
someone comes to a development tool list and asks if something can be
done in that development tool then naturally people will share how you
would accomplish the task in that environment.  Whether or not it is
the right tool for the job will depend on all the information gathered
about each development environment.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia