Mac OS X splittable window?

william griffin bill at igame3d.com
Wed Sep 15 14:25:58 EDT 2004

> Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:59:20 +0100
> From: Frank Leahy <frank at backtalk.com>
> Subject: Mac OS X splittable window?
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking at putting a simpler interface on my product for the next
> rev, and wanted to make it a little more Mac-like.
>
> Has anyone been able to make a splittable window in RunRev?  I'm
> thinking of something like iTunes where the little dimple is in the
> middle of the bar separating the left and right panels, and when you
> mouse over it the cursor turns to a splitter, and when you drag it, it
> drags the separator bar in real time.
>
> Thanks,
> -- Frank
>
> Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
> See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com

Yep its not to hard you can go the hard route and script the left &
right sides to
to match a button you are moving or you can use Geometry option of the
revProperty Palette
I figured posting scripts wouldn't be as visual so whipped this up for
you.

go stack url "http://www.igame3d.com/rev/SliderSplitWindows.rev"

Now how does one pull of those side drawers that are all the rage in OS
X apps?

Mr Bill