Stack corruption in Windows only

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 11:41:14 EDT 2004

Nevermind - - - I went through the stack systemmatically, and tracked it
down.   Since I had hundreds and hundreds of objects, I thought it was take a long
time, but it really wasn't too bad (about 1/2 hr).   I still don't know why
one of my images was "corrupt", but getting rid of it and re-importing seems to
have fixed the problem.