Https

Vikram Singh powai903 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 05:29:59 EDT 2004

I basically get a blank. You at least received some important sounding mumbo jumbo!

jan, yes... basically i get blank and no error popping up. Looking at the Result, that is also empty. must warn you though this is a win 98 first edition laptop.

regards
vikram

Hi Jan,

wrote:
>> hi sirs
>> have we come to the point where we can use the https
>> keyword like:
>> put url https://paypal.com/
>> cant try it successfully on the trial version of rev
>> 2.5 but hopefully it works in one of the
>> versions...does it?
>> vikram
> Hi Vikram,
>
> Yes, https support has arrived with 2.5 -- what error
> do you receive ?

I get:

error -Error with certificate at depth: 1 issuer = /C=US/O=VeriSign,
Inc./OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority subject =
/O=VeriSign Trust Network/OU=VeriSign, Inc./OU=VeriSign International
Server CA - Class 3/OU=www.verisign.com/CPS Incorp.by Ref. LIABILITY
LTD.(c)97 VeriSign err 20:unable to get local issuer certificate

when i try to:

put URL"http://paypal.com/" into fld 1

But i'm not Vikram ;-)

> Jan Schenkel.