Standalone failure for Mac PPC 9.2

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Sep 9 00:52:37 EDT 2004

OK initial problem solved: I had this in the open stack handler:

which, if commented out, lets the stand alone  boot just fine on OS 9...

--on openstack
--  put url "http://www.himalayanAcademy.com/runrev/versionControl.txt"
into tCheckVersion
--
--  If item 1 of line 1 of tCheckVersion = "HA Stack Player" then
--    show button "Stack Index"

but, now I have new problems... app is crashing the mac... this user
hasn't rebuilt their desktop or optimized their  hard drive in the 3
years they had the machine ;-(