Can we have a progress bar that shows how many percent ofasubStack have been loaded?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Sat Sep 11 11:19:55 EDT 2004

Malte,

> Hi list,
>
> I´m creating a really biggish stack (many Images, Sounds and stuff. About 35
> MB when it is finished.) I´d like to have a progress bar in a splash screen
> that indicates how many percent of the substack have been loaded into
> memory.

just curious : do you REALLY need to load the 35 MB into memory ?
I have built several stacks displaying large numbers of successive jpegs,
and the way I approached the problem was to build a small engine and
then load images one after another using "set filename of img 1 to...".
I've found this technique much easier to handle than exporting all images
and other media into one single stack...

Best,
JB