CGI Problem Solved [was Re: CGI Fiction Search Example]

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 5 17:49:36 EDT 2004

Hello again,

I got Jacqueline's CGI fiction search example to run.  The problem was
that her scripts called #!revolution but the engine file I had
installed was named "rev".  Simply changing it to "revolution" did the
trick.  All that time, sigh...  By the way, the engine file has no
version information.  Is there some way I can find out whether I'm
using the most up-to-date stuff?

The cgi appears to run faster than FileMaker.  Very cool.  Now, in my
upcoming projects, I will have to develop something akin to tokens and
handlers that can generate html tables dynamically, perhaps based on
GoLive templates.

Once again, thanks for all your help.

	Regards,

		Gregory