Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer" ?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Sep 1 16:36:21 EDT 2004

Dan, I agree with you. It all depends on who's perspective you're
looking at this from.

For me to take 10 hours to evaluate a $99 purchase, doesn't make sense.
Of course, for others, it may make sense.

I'm curious how many hours other developers spent with trial versions of
RR before committing any $$? The first time I played with RR for about 2
hours and then bought it.

-Chipp