Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer" ?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Sep 1 07:06:22 EDT 2004

At 08:51 01/09/2004 +0200, sims wrote:

>In Case Studies they state "Tech Workshop Tours"  which should be "Techie
>Tours"
>as in   http://TechieTours.com/Rev (European Rev Conference November 2004).
>Haven't found any mention about the EuroRevCon on the web site either.
>I've sent emails on my typo and no mention of the EuroRevCon.

It does get a mention, though not by name, under FAQ / Are there
conferences etc. ?
It would be much better if that contained a link rather than simply a
mention ....

>People should
>give the entire web site a good proof reading.

Should web site issues be sent to support at runrev.com or entered in Bugzilla ?
My favourite so far in the release notes   ...  " 31th August, 2004 "
-- Alex.