sample stacks - detailed description of how to find them

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 30 16:25:04 EDT 2004

Unfortunately, I am clueless as to why you are getting these error
messages, but I bet someone else can help. Anyone???

Meanwhile,  to answer your specific question, the URL for the Learning
Center's Sample Work area is:

http://revonline.runrev.com/channels/learning_center.rvc.gz?Sample Work

And for the sample scripts area within Sample Work is:

http://revonline.runrev.com/channels/learning_center.rvc.gz?Sample
Scripts

Sample Projects are at:

http://revonline.runrev.com/channels/learning_center.rvc.gz?Sample
Projects

Obviously something is not working properly for you, but is working OK
for me.  So now we just have to find someone who can help you figure
out why things don't work right for you.  In any event, rest assured
there ARE free scripts and stacks out there...

Hope this helps.