sample stacks - detailed description of how to find them

Ralph R. Forehand ralf at dol.net
Sat Oct 30 16:50:14 EDT 2004

Marion,

You wrote;
>Unfortunately, I am clueless as to why you are getting these error messages, but I bet someone else can help. Anyone???

Thanks for trying and I too sure hope someone can help!

>Meanwhile,  to answer your specific question, the URL for the Learning Center's Sample Work area is:
>
>http://revonline.runrev.com/channels/learning_center.rvc.gz?Sample Work
>

>And for the sample scripts area within Sample Work is:
>
>http://revonline.runrev.com/channels/learning_center.rvc.gz?Sample Scripts
>
>Sample Projects are at:
>
>http://revonline.runrev.com/channels/learning_center.rvc.gz?Sample Projects

Hmmm... Tried that URL and my Mac immediately starts downloading a file "learning_center.rvc", a 336K document - which Revolution can not open!! Really weird stuff going on out there in hyper-space!? :-}

>Obviously something is not working properly for you, but is working OK for me.  So now we just have to find someone who can help you figure out why things don't work right for you.  In any event, rest assured there ARE free scripts and stacks out there...

I'm really happy to hear that and now all I've got to do is get to them!?

>Hope this helps.

Not quite yet but I think we're getting closer.

Thanks again for your help and stay tuned....

TAKE CARE,
Ralph
ralf at dol.net