Login to web mail - libUrlSetAuthCallback?

VHD vhd at vhd.com.au
Wed Oct 27 22:18:26 EDT 2004

Hi Andre,

Thanks for the info. I installed liveHTTPheaders and you are right, the problem is "cookie" related.

I copied the header from liveHTTPheaders into rev and I now get "Your session has timed out". However When I use a web browser the session is still active!
(I noticed that the HTTP header contains a line that says: Cookie: SID0=10982345297)

Ben