Login to web mail - libUrlSetAuthCallback?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Oct 28 01:29:24 EDT 2004

On Oct 28, 2004, at 12:18 AM, VHD wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> Thanks for the info. I installed liveHTTPheaders and you are right,
> the problem is "cookie" related.
>
> I copied the header from liveHTTPheaders into rev and I now get "Your
> session has timed out". However When I use a web browser the session
> is still active!
> (I noticed that the HTTP header contains a line that says: Cookie:
> SID0=10982345297)
>
> Ben

Ben,

you'll have to script your way to the session login. Look into a home
page called "HTTP made really easy", just google it, it's the first
match. This will show the protocol. You'll open a socket connection to
the server, and will send your login data and see the response, you'll
parse the response to find what is your "session handler" (above is
10982345297), then you'll make your own response handler which will
send the cookie back along with the response.

Also, you can use altBrowser and embed a browser into your stack... :-)

Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL