Tab Panel problem

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Oct 25 19:48:56 EDT 2004

Hi Tom,

I'd guess there is some message happening that changes the hilite. Lock
messages and see if it still happens. Then use the Message Watcher and
see if you can work out what messages are being sent. Do you have
something like an openCard or preOpencard handler that sets the
menuHistory based on the card name or something like that?

Cheers,
Sarah